Professional UK App Developers for you needs
Our experts have worked with numerous companies and industries, be it a large transportation enterprise or a small delivery startup. Bear in mind, there are no one-size-fits-all solutions. Company’s mindset is based on two statements: close client-developer communication and efficient results. Throughout many years of laborious app building, our company has achieved international recognition and media attention.
- Apple iPhone and iPad Development;
- Android app solutions;
- Windows native design;
- Web-based software.
iPhone has many peculiarities, for instance unique resolutions, retina displays, which require developers who are specialised in creating applications for Apple based platforms. We have extensive experience in this field. Our experienced UX and UI designers, too, are experts in wireframing and user friendly design in developing app solutions for Apple based platforms.
In addition, we have a team of professional developers for Android, who have created all kinds of applications, such as interactive games, educational courses and health trackers, for Android. We optimise your software to work across all Android devices.
What distinguishes us from competitors is our respected team of app developers, who have a wealth of expertise and experience, which enables them to deliver quality software within strict timeframes and budgets. Mastery of the programming languages, and years of experience, our developers help transform your innovative ideas into amazing technological solutions.
What is often missing in other development companies is a well calculated, reasonable and, most of all, achievable strategy with adequate costs. Having a good basis and a thought through approach early on can have a considerable impact on the whole process. All leading developers have one they follow - so do we.
To go hand-in-hand with technical innovations, it is necessary to possess a multitude of services. We create user interfaces, style guides, UI elements, and pixel-perfect mockups, design mobile and web interactions, wireframes and low-fidelity and high-fidelity prototypes are also in our service.The full expertise includes the following: bespoke app and web development, user experience and user interface design, e-commerce, software creation, PHP, HTML, CSS, OpenCart, Unity, AutoCAD, consultation, app testing, costs estimation and many more other services.
- Look into KPI and change your content and approach accordingly. It contributes to the increase in productivity, by showing what can be done to succeed;
- Start tracking your metrics to interpret the way your company functions best in the various states of the market and cost;
- Find an approach that will considerably improve the income and optimise your services;
- Google Analytics and other tools help in grasping a broader perspective of your business’s dynamics.
- Plan a discount system and establish benefits that come with it.
- Establish in-app purchasing costs and ensure growth;
- Consider and analyse the target audience.
- Develop inviting offers for your loyal customers and implement a particular pricing strategy;
Branding is an important visual representation of your company. It should make a great first impression, reflect your company ethos, and be able to deliver a succinct message to your target audience. Whatever the style you wish to incorporate, our designers can help you develop your branding design from scratch, accompany you through the whole process of online branding, define your logo, landing page, and overall aesthetic.
Our lean development strategies guarantee you close communication, immediate response to questions and new requirements, allowing you to track deliverables, approve modifications, give feedback and take an active part in decision-making.
Some of the industries we worked with:
- Enterprise - applications for regulating, decreasing costs and optimising the workflow within a company;
- Construction: to improve efficiency, speed up projects, streamline scheduling and communication, and to do away with a messy heap of paperwork
- Transport and logistics - delivery and work monitoring projects;
- Social media - platforms for reinforcing communication between customers and team members;
- Travelling - apps that feature a wide variety of interesting places and routes;
- Medicine - tools to reach a healthier lifestyle, medical content and remedy search;
- Cooking - applications with gourmet meals recipes and food delivery tools.
- Entertainment - Wider target audience, better performance, intuitiveness, user interface and experience, push notifications, brand awareness, and more.
The Agile Approach
Agile methodology is used in the web creation process. It guarantees flexibility in the implementation of features, working according to agreed deadlines with clear work flow and planned results. Agile is the leader in meticulous planning, and flexibility to change. The approach itself was originated in late 2001, in the Agile Manifesto.
Core Principles Of Agile
- Close client-developer communication;
- Flexible response to change at any stage of development;
- Product, responsive to market conditions;
- Developing an efficiently operating software;
- Focus on functional perfection and impeccable design;
- App development that suites your budget;
- Easy to use, intuitive UI and UX;
- Fast delivery of high-quality products within weeks;
- Long-lasting support and constant optimisation according to changing requirements.
Having determined your application functionality and agreed on the design, our developers create an MVP, minimum viable product, which is a working program with its main features. We let you test the program, and if it works well we implement additional features and make improvements according to your feedback. All the process is accompanied by constant testing. Every time having integrated a new function we test the program to make sure it is bug-free.
When we have already discussed the main features of the app together with its aims, it is time to build an approximate framework with specially designed interactive examples to see the potential realisation of the idea. One of the key features is an appealing design and easy navigation, so developers create feature-rich UI and UX. The stage mainly consists of the following:
- Discussing functional design with programmists;
- Design concepts;
- Mock-up creation;
- UI and UX testing;
- Receiving customer design approval.
Last decade showed us a steadily growing tendency of portable devices usage. As a matter of fact, most of the existing content is nowadays read on mobiles and tablets. Even computers are becoming less popular with the rise of smartphones and computer-like tablet devices. Following this trend, it is essential to have your solution tailored to fit any screen the user will view your content on. Our talented team of designers have created multiple apps for all kinds of businesses, and they always make it look good.
A mobile website reaches as many smartphone customers as possible. If you want to provide the best solution for mobile users, create a separate version of your site: a mobile site. It means that you are perfectly visible to all smartphone owners, which reaches almost 3 billion people worldwide. And it is common knowledge that Google gives preference in search results to sites with mobile-friendly designs over others that do not.
Testing is an essential stage of development. Our developers conduct numerous UI/UX and QA runs tests to ensure that your app not only satisfies your needs and meets your requirements but also corresponds to international standards. We have specialists who make sure testing is scrupulous, and every line of the performed code is perfect. It is then verified by a quality assurance team, and passed on to the next stage.
- Every feature should pass QA test before your app is deployed to the public to attain the highest level of quality;
- Developers check its performance, simulating millions of users to ensure that your web app can handle the high traffic;
- We integrate standard and high-level security compliance standards and procedures, as we know how important security is for your business and its reputation.
No matter what, our UK based developers control each of the creative steps, one by one. Backed up with the comprehensive documentation clients are kept in the loop. Moreover, striving for perfection, we decrease the costs and deliver a solution they expect. In order to do this, quality assurance specialists follow up with:
- Functionality testing;
- Code reviewing;
- UX/UI and software performance evaluation;
- Code examination and bug testing
- Cross-browser compatibility
- Performance - stress and load impact
- Security control
- Quality assurance
- Usability checks.
After the code study is finished, it is ready for the launch.
To reach functional excellence, our app developers are obliged to check everything multiple times and eliminate all possible bugs or small errors via QA. Such a well-structured approach grants us a chance to polish the product and present a supreme quality. All of these processes are being documented and fixed on paper, in order to be aware of every single operation.
Your app is then launched. At this stage we can accelerate your growth via in-app advertisements, organise social media campaigns, follow mobile analytics, use native ads, SMS advertising, IT reviews and more.
Sadly, multiple development companies leave their projects not long after the launch. But this policy is not for us, as we consider it a common practice to continue supporting and working with digital solutions after the successful launch and throughout its entire lifetime. It is our duty to maintain long-term partnership and provide constant upgrades. The broad range of bespoke services guarantees the efficient result.
- Advice on efficient strategies;
- Support after the launch;
- Feedback analysis;
- Continuous updates;
- Consult on marketing ideas and costs decrease;
- Bug fixing.