We are an iPhone app development agency that creates spectacular software solutions for businesses. We are working to empower your business! Our team consists of experienced software engineers and talented iOS designers who love delivering results that meet our clients’ needs. Our team brings to the table iPhone solutions that solve problems and make a difference adding value to our customers’ businesses.
What define the best iPhone app development companies?
- Considerable ingenuity and rich experience. Our company offers a full cycle development with the implementation of the latest technologies and the proven methods that together with strong technical skills and years of experience helps us to deliver highly usable and functional iPhone applications.
- Transparency and responsiveness in communication with our clients. Being responsive to your requirements and business objectives our team tailors a custom solution that aims to help your business grow and generate higher ROI.
- Professionalism and reliability in the business relationships with our customers. Our expertise allows us to deliver iPhone solutions of an exceptional quality in a timely manner and staying within the agreed project budget.
Native vs. Hybrid
When you think of going online and making your business mobile you have quite a big temptation to develop one application for all the platform reducing development time and costs but reaching a larger audience. As professional developers, we are well-versed in utilising such tools as PhoneGap and Xamarin which allows building multi-platform mobile solutions.
- Xamarin platform requires a certain knowledge of C# programming languages and tools and provides access to native APIs. But it is still not a one-fits-all solution. The UI design isn’t portable and requires a lot of time to create a convenient and user-friendly look for different devices of several platforms. Sometimes it doesn’t provide access to newer APIs limiting developers capabilities. Apps developed with Xamarin will still have minor bugs because operating systems are too different in their structure. Furthermore, if one day you will realise that hybrid app doesn’t meet your business requirements, you will have to start the development from the very beginning because Xamarin code is not portable and can’t be reused for native apps.
Cross-platform apps may seem to be more convenient and inexpensive, but it isn’t really so because cost difference isn’t big enough to find excuse app’s limited functionality and inevitable bugs. Native application development allows software engineers to benefit from using iPhone and iOS capabilities at the fullest extend delivering native user experience.
Why do businesses need an iPhone app?
- iOS is the most stable and reliable platform that provides enterprise-level security with their EAS (Exchange ActiveSync) and numerous APIs that facilitate companies device, content and access management. Companies with Apple devices can be assured that their mission critical data is safe due to strong encryption and not be afraid of risk related to a malware accidently caught in the App Store.
- Finally, if you plan to create an app for reaching your target audience with a mapped out monetization strategy or an app that promotes an m-commerce business, then iOS is more suitable for this purposes just because Apple owners are known as willing to pay users.
All in all, a proper iPhone application can become a useful tool for your marketing strategy that drives traffic and revenue.
Bespoke iPhone software solutions
- customised look and feel, from colour pattern and fonts to icons design and business logo integration;
- specific features and functionality for a business needs, from integrated payment system and push notification feature to automated reporting and real-time data analytics;
- security feature and opportunity update your app every time it is necessary for you.